Here we gonna give a complete package of drivers for HP 250 G6 laptop for Windows 7 64-bit operating system. This laptop is intended to work on Windows 10 Operating System but we manage to find all the drivers for Windows 7 and decide to share it with you. The drivers are easy to install, and tested and work properly. The exact model that we test the drivers on is 1WY08EA.
Here are the specifications for this model:
- System Features
- Processor family -6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Chipset is integrated with processor
- Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 38 x 25.38 x 2.38 cm
- Weight Starting at 1.86 kg
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Internal drive 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- Optical drive DVD-Writer
- Display and Graphics
- Display – 39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal HD SVA eDP anti-glare slim WLED (1366 x 768)
- Integrated: Intel® HD Graphics 520
- Expansion and Features
- Ports:2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 USB 2.0
1 HDMI 1.4b
- Expansion slots – 1 multi-format digital media reader
- Audio – 2 Integrated stereo speakers
- Camera – HP TrueVision HD Camera
- Keyboard – Full-size style with numeric keypad
- Pointing deviceTouchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled
- Wireless – Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet Gigabit Realtek
Here is the link to download the driver package. Just click on the icon below. Some newer models have a Realtek WLAN card, so here is the driver for the Realtek WLAN card for Windows 7.
Thank you, it works fine. Only bluetooth is missing… could you give hints?
Hello, did you have any problems with the WiFi? I have a 250 G6 with Celeron and i cannot get WiFi to enable.
you got others. i want usb once
WiFi is not working for me either. I heard that because it is made for windows 10 with enabled flight mode on the wifi only in windows 10 you can disable it. I am still looking for a solution. If s.o. finds anything please post !!!
Check in Device Manager, it’s happening people to disable the wireless card adapter by accident, so maybe you only need to Enable it.
Hi all, try Intel ProSet/Wireless software a drivers for windows 7 version 220.127.116.11. wireless is switchable by key with airplane and by HP connection manager, too. But bluetooth is not operating, not visible in system. I have core i3 processor and AC3168, windows 7 64 bit.
Hi, almost all drivers works fine, except VGA and Wifi, I connect my laptop through LAN and used DriverPack Solution Online 17.4.3 Portable (you can find it in google) to download and install VGA Driver and Wifi Driver.
Warning! no use the “Configure the computer automatically”, instead use “Expert Mode” and uncheck all the recommended software in the Software Tab, and in the Drivers Tab only mark the Video controller and the wifi controller, all the rest uncheck before click in “Install All” button.
This work for me!
Fantastic!!! Working with 1WY23EA, but bluetooth is missing. Thnx!!!!
i have hp 250 g6 celeron processor pls help me