Driver for Windows XP for DELUX V-B01 Webcam
DELUX webcam V-B01, also known as a ZS211 webcam, was very popular, as we said in our previous post where we share the driver for Windows 7 for this webcam.
Here we share the driver for the same camera for Windows XP Operating System because it was hard to find the driver.
You can download the driver from the link below:
The driver is not executable, and you need to install through Device Manager with Update Driver. The manual for installation is written in text document inside the driver, and in any case, you have I here:
Manual for installation:
- Right Click on My Computer icon.
- Then Click Properties.
- Go to Device Manager.
- On the yellow icon “Network Controller” click right click.
- Select Update driver.
- On the next window select “No, not at this time” and click Next.
- On the next window select “Install from a list of specific location (Advanced)”.
- On the next window, deselect the “Search removable media (floppy, CD-ROM..), and select “Include this location in file search:”
- then click Browse, and find the location where you have extracted the driver.
- Then click Next and the driver will be installed.
- Then click Finish.
If this did’t help you, you can always buy a new webcam using this link below: