One of the most used webcam from couple years ago, now it’s getting old. There was only drivers for Windows XP and Vista for this webcam, but now everybody is upgrading their operating system, and we needed drivers for this webcam. Luckily, we find the driver, and we share it with all our readers.
Below is the download link for the driver:
When the download will finish, you need to extract the rar files in the folder, and because the is not setup installation, you will need to install it with update driver, but before that the webcam need to be connected to the PC.
Here is the procedure:
- Right Clik on My Computer icon.
- Then Click Properties.
- Go to Device Manager.
- On the yellow icon “Network Controller” clik right click.
- Select Update driver.
- On the next window select “No, not at this time” and click Next.
- On the next window select “Install from a list of specific location (Advanced)”.
- On the next window, deselct the “Search removable media (floppy, CD-ROM..), and select “Include this location in file search:”
- then click Browse, and find the location where you have extracted the driver.
- Then click Next and the driver will be installed.
- Then click Finish.
The drivers are tested and work.