Here we share with you driver for Webcam Delux B-57 for Windows 7 32-bit. The driver can be downloaded from this link below:
After the download, you need to unrar the file. After that you gonna notice that there is no setup.exe file. There is also a manual “How to install” inside the folder, but the procedure will be also explained here:
- Right Clik on My Computer icon.
- Then Click Properties.
- Go to Device Manager.
- On the yellow icon “USB Device” click right click.
- Select Update driver.
- On the next window select “No, not at this time” and click Next.
- On the next window select “Install from a list of specific location (Advanced)”.
- On the next window, deselct the “Search removable media (floppy, CD-ROM..),and select “Include this location in file search:”
- then click Browse, and find the location where you have extracted the driver.
- Then click Next and the driver will be installed.
- Then click Finish.
The driver is tested and work.